Saturday, January 23, 2010

The First One

I was prompted to set up a blog by my grad school professor, Dr. Luck. To be honest, I have always considered creating a blog, but know that I may have trouble keeping up with it. I hope I can surprise myself. I also think that I really like the idea of using this as an outlet for my students. Maybe I can generate some heavy discussions about the literature we read in class...oh wait, they have to actually read it first :)

Well dear reader, I am sure that you are longing to know a little bit about me in order to decide if this blog will be to your liking. I dare to say that I am the busiest I have ever been in my almost 25 years of life. I am teaching high school students (mostly AP seniors currently), trying to complete grad school so that I can one day become a principal and make a little money in this business, coaching cheerleading for roughly .40 cents an hour (I did the math) and planning a rather large wedding. I am also thinking about getting a part-time job very soon. Does that make me crazy??...Possibly. (Thanks Gnarles Barkley. )

Like I said, I am not sure how I want to use this blog. Maybe I will post funny things my students say or do everyday. Maybe I will focus on venting some days. Maybe I will get on a soap bow about certain topics. However I choose to use it, I hope it will be interesting for you, dear reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment